1. Please note that abstracts should not contain more than a maximum of 1000 characters (including spaces). In order to meet this requirement, we kindly propose that abstracts should be prepared in MS Word and copied into the abstract submission system afterwards.
Any tables should be simple. It is strongly recommended that figures should not be supplied.
- Tables should be supplied as Tab-spaced text (not key-spaced), or as Word tables, i.e. not pasted in from other applications
- Carriage returns should not be used within cells
- Tables will be reduced to one column width
- If figures are necessary, they should be of high quality, and lettering/symbols/lines should be clear and distinct as they will be reduced to one column width for publication, and there will not be sufficient time to revise them. By default they will be printed in black and white
If your abstract contains tables or images, they can be submitted in .png or .jpg format. Please note that you are only allowed to submit 1 image for your abstract no larger than 10000KB each.
Please ensure that all special characters/symbols/artwork are retained in the electronic copy, and as a precaution, hard copy should be supplied for reference if special characters have been used.
If necessary, specify any special characters used to represent non-keyboard characters, or use ASCII codes. Where possible, supply a special character palette for authors to select the relevant character when submitting by Website. This character palette should include:
- Alt0177 = ±
- Alt0181 = μ
- Alt0163 (symbol font) = ≦
- Alt0163 (symbol font) = ≧
- Alt0180 (symbol font) = ×
Take care not to use I (cap i) or l (ell) for 1 (one), O (capital o) for 0 (zero) or ß (German esszett) for β (beta).
If references are essential, they should be within the text, in the form: (Murphy et al. BJU Int 2005; 95 27-30).
2. Structure of the abstract
The abstract must be submitted in English. In addition, the following structure of the abstract must be strictly adhered to, in order to be admitted for reviewing:
- Patients (or Materials) and Methods,
3. Acception of abstract
The organizing committee will review the abstracts and notify the authors by 1 October 2020 once the presentation form (oral/poster) has been determined.
The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee. For registration, please click here.
Step-by-step to your abstract submission
1. Please create your own account under "Author sign up". You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at email@example.com.
2. Please login with your access key and your email. Click "Abstract Submission" and follow the indicated steps.
3. After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
4. You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH